- Merion Golf Club: Round of Golf & Lunch for Three with Member
- Aronimink Golf Club: Round of Golf for Four
- Wyncote Golf Club - Round of Golf for Four
- Stonewall Golf Club - Round of Golf for Three with a Stonewall Host
- Honeybrook Golf Club - Round of Golf
- Kennett Square Golf & Country Club - Round of Golf and Lunch for Four
- Broad Run Golfer's Club - Round of Golf for Four
- West Chester Golf and Country Club, PA: Round of Golf for Four (4) with Carts
- Chester Valley Golf Club - Round of Golf and Lunch for Four
- Hershey's Mill Golf Club - Round of Golf for Four
The Online Auction is Now Open!
By supporting the FORE Health Golf Invitational, you will be providing an important source of funding for the NICU and health services for women and children at Chester County Hospital. Your contribution will also support the Women's Auxiliary Heart to Heart pledge to support the medical advancement of the Heart and Vascular program at Chester County Hospital.
The auction will run from May 2, 2020 to May 31, 2020 at 9:00 p.m., with proceeds going to Chester County Hospital Foundation. We hope we can count on your continued support. Together we can make a difference in the lives of our patients and their families.
Donated Auction items are guaranteed to delight and surprise. So, tell your friends, family, community.
Make Your Bid to Support Our Patients!
Chester County Hospital is proud to offer the only Level III NICU certification in the county, as awarded by the Pennsylvania Department of Health. This means that the hospital has in-house neonatology specialists 24-hours-a-day, seven days-a-week. Our unique affiliation with The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP), through our joint program CHOP Newborn Care, combines the extensive resources of CHOP—a world leader in pediatric and neonatal medicine-with Chester County Hospital’s experience and facilities. We are proud to offer local access to life-saving, family-centered and sophisticated care so families can avoid having to travel distances to visit their baby receiving special care.
Similarly, patients with cardiovascular disease and their families rely on Penn Heart and Vascular at Chester County Hospital for local access to leading-edge heart and vascular care. We offer advanced care for a full spectrum of heart and vascular conditions, including arrhythmia, cardiomyopathy, coronary artery disease, congestive heart failure, heart disease, hypertension, vascular disease, and more - with seamless access to the renowned expertise of the Philadelphia region's best clinicians, researchers and educators. Our Heart and Vascular program offers residents of Chester County and nearby communities the advanced technologies of a world-class cardiovascular center paired with the concern and responsiveness of a community hospital.