- 2015 Trefethen - Cabernet Savignon, Oak Knoll District Napa, 3 bottles (Lot 7)
- Case of mixed varietals from Napa and Argentina (Lot 1)
- 2012 Cakebread Cellars Syrah, 3 bottles (Lot 3)
- Trio of Napa reds: Oak Knoll Cabernet Savignon and Rutherford Merlot (Lot 11)
- Magnum 2015 Saintsbury - Pinot Noir, Carneros region Napa Valley (Lot 20)
- Magnum 2015 Edge Hill (St. Helena Estate) - Red, Napa Valley (Lot 22)
- Magnum 2014 Bougetz Cellars Jovana - Cabernet Franc/Merlot, Napa Valley (Lot 28)
- Half case, mixed reds and white: Napa Valley and north (Lot 17)
- Half case, mixed: Napa Valley reds and white, Lake Cty/CA Zinfandel (Lot 23)
- 2011 Shafer - Merlot, Napa Valley, 3 bottles (Lot 12)
NAPA VALLEY YOUTH SYMPHONY is getting ready to run an online auction fundraiser.
Starting on February 9, 2020, NAPA VALLEY YOUTH SYMPHONY will be auctioning off Napa Valley and California wines to raise money for our organization. You can help in two ways;
1. Share this event via the BiddingforGood.com link with family and friends. We will arrange to ship items out of the Napa area,
2. If you have some wine you would like to donate the more items we have the more money we can raise. You can show your support by clicking on the "Donate Items" button to contribute to our catalog.
Give a little and get a lot in return.
Whether you have 1 item or 100 to contribute, your participation is an invaluable part of our fundraising efforts. By donating an item or service directly online, you'll be helping to raise money for the Napa Valley Youth Symphony, and you'll receive a mention on our site that can link back to your own web page.
Become a Sponsor
Place your company's logo on our site that links back to your own web page and you could develop new business. We can track how often your logo is viewed and clicked to see just how many people are accessing your site.