- 1. Ride in Style on Lake Mendota & dinner for 6 at Mariner's Inn
- Ultimate Sweet Tooth Basket by Barb's Bakery
- PIE AUCTION - Coconut Cream Pie baked by Carol Meise
- 3. Fancy (and Classic if you're lucky) Car
- Wisconsin Farm to Table Basket (2 doz eggs not in picture)
- Golf 18 Holes for 4 with Cart Rental - expires October 1, 2020
- Soothing Spa Aroma
- Wine A Bit, You'll Feel Better
- Back To School College Survival Kit
- Preserve the Memories-Creative Memories Scrapbook & Pages w/Protectors
Wilkommen to the Social Distance Sommerfest Online Auction!
Thank you for visiting our online auction. We have a number of fun and unique items and experiences, including our famous homemade pies, to bid on to raise money for our parish and school in the community of Plain, Wisconsin. The online auction will close of August 23, 2020 at 3:00 pm, which is the date of our Social Distance Sommerfest.
All the food and fun without the gathering!
The day's events will include:
10:00 am - Mass with Polka Mass Trio
11:00 am until sold out - Drive thru Chicken BBQ
11:00 am until sold out - Drive thru Bavarian Bakery
Raffle tickets will be on sale:
- Sommerfest raffle - grand prize of $5,000 and many other prizes
- Herman the German Half Pot raffle - the pot will be growing!
- Classic Car Raffle - '69 Chevelle SS 396
- The drawings will be held later that day by Father John and the raffle committee
Join us for all the great food and fun without the gathering.
(Thank you very much!!)
For more information, please do not hesitate to call email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the parish office at 608-546-2482. We would be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding this event.
Thank you to our wonderful sponsors!
If you are interested in making a cash donation, our sponsorship levels are:
- $1,000+ Engel "Angel"
- Recognized on our auction website, our festival website and on a 2' x 6' individual banner displayed at the drive thru chicken BBQ
- $500+ Segen "Blessing"
- Recognized on our auction website, our festival website and on a 2' x 3' individual banner displayed at the drive thru chicken BBQ
- $100+ Freund "Friend"
- Recognized on our auction website and our festival website
If you are interested in donating an item for our auction, please email email@example.com or call the parish office at 608-546-2482.
We appreciate your support!
Check out today's featured items!