Help us kickoff our 4th year
by celebrating progress, and coming together to
Help Home Happen!
To purchase a ticket, click on "Order Tickets" below.
To view our Fund-A-Need opportunities and Exciting Raffle Items,
click on "View All Items"
Your generosity makes our work possible:
- SJHI helps low and moderate income, first-time homebuyers build equity through homeownership.
- SJHI focuses our attention on transforming homes that are vacant or in need of repair.
- SJHI's renovations include all major components, as well as all new appliances.
- SJHI serves our homebuyers with a variety of wraparound supports including homebuyer education, down payment assistance, and ongoing connections from our volunteers and First Neighbors.
Helping families make this leap and transforming the vacant and dilapidated properties in these neighborhoods into vibrant homes is healing, sustaining, and supporting the positive growth of St. Louis.
Live Event Details
5PM - 9PM CDT Event on 10/7-- past. Add to My Calendar
4th Annual Raise the Roof
- 5:00-6:30pm Food Truck Takeaway Meals
*from Zia's and the Crooked Boot
The Courtyard at St. Mary's High School
4701 South Grand Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63111
- 7:00pm Virtual Program & Award Presentation
The Archbishop Robert J. Carlson
Helping Home Happen Award
Presented to Jeff and Dede Pitts
For additional information about the event,
or how to sponsor,
contact Christy McCutcheon,
314-471-0282 ext 703 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Purchase your raffle tickets today!
- View Item
- View Item