Sat Jul 21, 2018
12PM - 4PM PDT
Armstrong Redwoods State Natural Reserve
17000 Armstrong Woods Rd, Guerneville, CA 95446
- Luxuriously Soft Alpaca Blanket in blues and greens
- Two Nights for Two in a Riverfront Room with Balcony at Highland Dell Lodge
- Jacuzzi Family Vineyards - VIP Tour & Tasting for 4 - Gift Certificate
- $25 Gift Certificate & apron for The Farmhand Riverfront Deli
- 2 General Admission Tickets to the 2018 Old Grove Festival
- Boon Hotel and Spa, Guerneville
- $25 Certificate for Higher Ground Organic Coffee or Tea
- $40 Gift Certificate to Seaside Metal Oyster Bar in Guerneville, CA
- $25 Gift Certificate to Twist Eatery in Forestville, CA
- Applewood Inn & Spa - One-Night stay
- David Bowman1
Stewards of the Coast and Redwoods
2018 Gourmet Walk in the Woods Auction
July 5 - 21, 2018
Your support helps provide environmental education and volunteer stewardship programs to over 110,000 park visitors each year!
The online portion of the Gourmet Walk in the Woods Auction begins at 8 AM PST on July 4th and ends at 8 PM PST on July 18th.
The auction will then carry over to our annual Gourmet Walk in the Woods event on July 21st.
If you have absentee bids we will assign someone to bid for you at the event.
Our work is as important as ever!
- Stewards has been successfully operating Austin Creek State Recreation Area, an exquisite 5,700 acre wilderness area that serves over 300,000 people a year. We are happy to say that Bullfrog Pond Campground and our backcountry sites are now open year-round.
- Stewards' Mobile Marine Education Van that we call our "Steward Ship" gives us greater visibility on Sonoma Coast and provide interactive activities for school children and park visitors to learn about the marine environment. Contact us today to reserve your visit!
- Our work continues at Pond Farm Pottery with plans for an artist in residency program utilizing the on-site guest house – a program that will honor the legacy of world-renowned potter Marguerite Wildenhain.
- We are also proud to promote our Forest to the Sea Environmental Education program, a program that exposes school and youth groups to redwood ecology, the intertidal, watershed education, marine science and climate change curriculum as well as opportunities for citizen science and stewardship in our parks.
Our volunteers are a huge part of our success and your donation will help us recruit, train and support their dedication.
Thank you for supporting our work by donating today!
Become a Sponsor
If you or your organization would like to become a sponsor please complete our simple form and we will contact you.