Make Your Bid to Support the Brewster Conservation Trust!
The Brewster Conservation Trust is a 501 (c) (3) not for profit land trust dedicated to protecting the natural resources and beauty of Brewster, Massachusetts. Since its creation in 1983, the Trust has:
- Protected over 1,000 acres of wetlands, woodlands, marshes and meadows
- Created two walking trails that are open to the public
- Organized Brewster Conservation Day, a celebration of conservation in Brewster to raise public awareness of what citizens can do to protect our fragile resources
- Maintained the Brewster Community Garden, actively enjoyed by 65 local families
- Collaborated with the Town of Brewster to publish a guide to Brewster Walking Trails
Trust activities are funded by donations from individuals, local foundations, and state grants for the acquisition of specific parcels of land. The Trust is managed by a volunteer Board of Trustees and has no permanent staff. Over 95% of our funding goes directly to land acquisition and the stewardship of our properties. For more information about the Brewster Conservation Trust, click here.