- Striking 19th Century Folk Art Landscape Painting
- Georgia O'Keeffe Santa Fe Vacation for 2
- Low Country Boil Feast for 8 by Chef Christian Stegall
- Bubbe Sorin's FAMOUS Homemade Rugelach on a Silver Platter
- Wisconsin Cheeses and Hand-Forged Cheese Knife
- Fine Russian Amber Teardrop Earrings
- Five Lbs. Whitley's Peanuts - Shipped for Free!
- C'town Culinary Experience - Spurbecks, Alex's Bistro, Cooperstown Diner ...
- We've Gone to the Dogs! Cooperstown Dogs Package
- Susan Clark Duncan's Pepper Sauce and Lanny Wright's 12-quart Stock Pot
Cooperstown Graduate Association is getting ready to run an online auction fundraiser, but we need YOUR help!
Starting on October 16, 2017 the Cooperstown Graduate Association will be hosting their annual online auction. All funds raised will help support aspiring museum professionals of the Cooperstown Graduate Program. If you would like to donate any fun, unique items or experiences please contact:
Catherine Raddatz, Coordinator of Alumni Affairs
-The Cooperstown Graduate Program trains creative, entrepreneurial museum leaders committed to generating programs and services for the public good-