- Split the Pot
- Cambria, CA - Ocean Point Ranch - 2 night stay
- Santa Barbara, CA - Hotel Santa Barbara - 1 night with continental breakfast for 2
- Mendocino, CA - The Andiron Seaside Inn & Cabins - Two-Night Stay
- San Diego, CA - Marriott Marquis San Diego - Two night stay in a bay view room
- Coronado Bay, CA - Loews Coronado Bay Resort-2 night stay with resort charge, self-parking
- Santa Clara, CA - Marriott Santa Clara - 1 night wkend stay, self-parking, breakfast for 2
- Irvine, CA - Atrium Hotel - 2 night stay in deluxe pool view room with breakfast for two
- South Lake Tahoe, CA - Tahoe Seasons Resort - 2 nights stay for 4
- Southern California - Two night stay in the Ayres Hotel of your choice
- Chris Middleton460
- David Bowman148
CLIA Dollars for Scholars
Our auction site is now open for donations of room nights and other items. The site is also open for cash donations and sponsorships.
The auction ends on April 22nd at 10:00 PST.
Please click on our sponsor's websites below to learn more about them.
The California Lodging Industry Association is auctioning hotel and resort room nights and a variety of other fun and unique items. The money received supports deserving hospitality students as they complete their education in the hospitality industry. You have until April 22nd, 2018 at 10:00 PM PST to make your bids and donations.
Here are the heartwarming stories of the 2017 CLIA Scholarship recipients who have benefited from the generosity of those who donated named sponsorships:
- Amber Hotel Company scholarship winner: Dominique Wainwright, a student at California State University East Bay. Dominique is a single mother and has returned to her academic endeavors after a long break.
- Brighton Management Scholarship winner: Elizabeth Zamudio, a student at California State University East Bay. Elizabeth is the first student in her family to ever attend college and she is a mother of two. She wants to be an example to her children. She returned to college after graduating high school to improve her life.
- Central Coast of California Hospitality Scholarship winner: Jacquelyn Olsen, a staff member at Portola Hotel and Spa is a Grad Student at Gonzaga University. Jacquelyn is our first graduate student scholarship winner. Jacquelyn, while working full time as Marketing Manager at the Portola Hotel and Spa has achieved a 4.0 GPA as a graduate student at Gonzaga University.
- Marin Management Inc. Scholarship winner: Han Tran, a student at San Francisco State University. Han is majoring in Hospitality and Tourism Management and minoring in Business Administration. She is the first in her family to graduate from college.
- Shahir Hanna/Principal Financial Group Scholarship winner: Yeraz Benlian of California State Polytechnic University Pomona / Collins College This past summer Yeraz interned at two boutique hotels in Armenia. Her goals are to gain experience in operations to eventually become a consultant to luxury boutique hotels.
- The Passport Group Scholarship funded by Jeff Durham and Joey Wolosz to honor their parents. The winner is: Emily Peyton, a student at California State Polytechnic University Pomona / Collins College. Emily has always been active in leadership roles since the 7th grade. A former employer calls Emily creative, innovative, takes initiative, is curious, diligent, responsive, and a hard worker.
Show your support of outstanding hospitality students like these by clicking on the "Donate Items" button to contribute to our catalog of auction items.
Give a little and get a lot in return.
The more items we have the more money we can raise, so we're asking for your help. By donating an item or service directly online, you'll be helping to raise money for our organization, and you'll receive a mention on our site that can link back to your own web page. Your donations to this online auction to support our scholarship fund may be tax deductible. Please consult your tax adviser.
Call Chris Middleton, Auction Manager at (925) 478-0929 or email email@example.com for more information or assistance in making a donation or bidding.
Become a Sponsor of CLIA Dollars for Scholars. It is easy and so rewarding!
Place your company's logo on our site that links back to your own web page and you could develop new business. We can track how often your logo is viewed and clicked to see just how many people are accessing your site.
Last year's auction generated as many as 27,240 impressions for some sponsors. This is an excellent ROI for your donation or sponsorship. Contribute today!
Check out these wonderful destinations
- Bid Now!
- 1d 22h
- 1d 22h
- 1d 22h
- 1d 22h
- 1d 22h
- 1d 22h