Keep in touch!
- Authentic Autographed ONCE UPON A TIME Script: "Pilot" (signed by entire cast)
- Autographed LOST Print: Kevin Tong "The Hatch" #22/300 (signed by Damon Lindelof)
- Autographed LOST Custom "Ben Linus" Sketch (signed by Jorge Garcia)
- Custom LOST Vinylmation Figure: "Man of Science, Man of Faith" (by Annemarie Brown)
- Autographed photocopy of LOST Script: "The End" (signed by Michael Emerson)
Bid Together, Buy Alone: The Official Cancer Gets LOST 2012 Charity Auction
Auction Now Closed
The auction was open from August 15 through August 29, and 100% of the proceeds are going directly to the National Brain Tumor Society.
To all who donated items to the auction and everyone who bid on or won items - thank you SO much for your generosity! We are incredibly grateful for all of your contributions, because every Penny benefits the National Brain Tumor Society.
Payment: Visa and MasterCard accepted! If you are an American Express user, please note that you must be willing to email us your CVV in order for payment to be processed. Please see the FAQ for more details!
FAQs: Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about the auction!
If you have any questions about donations or the auction, please email Jared Wong: jared[at]cancergetslost[dot]org
For press inquiries, please email Jo Garfein: jo[at]jopinionated[dot]com
Official website: CancerGetsLOST.org
Please support our selected charity: the National Brain Tumor Society!
* If you'd prefer to make a donation directly to the NBTS rather than bid on items, we encourage you to do so! Please make a note on the form that your contribution is part of Cancer Gets LOST, then forward your email receipt to receipts[at]CancerGetsLOST[dot]org so that your donation will be counted in our overall fundraising total!
** We have selected the NBTS in honor of our dear friend Jackie O, who lost her battle with brain cancer on 8/3/12 after fighting with great spirit for four years.