Get Your Name On THE LIST
for THE HOTTEST Party of the Year!
Community Sponsorship/Stand-Alone Tickets
Live Event Details
7PM - 11PM EDT Slate 54 West 21st Street (between 5th and 6th Avenues) Add to My Calendar Get Directions
Community Sponsorship: 100% Tax Deductible
Packages include the following benefits:
- VIP Party Entry
- Sponsor-a-Teacher Ticket(s) - Show some Teacher Appreciation!
- Raffle Tickets
- Exclusive Sponsorship VIP Raffle
- Disco Accessories
- Disco Dollars to be used at the AMAZING
ONLY TAX DEDUCTIBLE WAY to get on the Clinton 54 VIP List. The price of these package offerings will not increase or be subject to any credit card processing fee.
- NOT Tax Deductible
- Ticket prices from NOW through April 30, are $75 for a single entry/$150 for a couple entry
- On May 1st, ticket prices will increase to $80 for a single entry/$160 for a couple entry
- Starting May 13th, benefit ticket prices will further increase to $85 for a single entry/$170 for a couple entry
- Event Day ticket purchases will be $100 per person
With this option, Sponsor-a-Teacher tickets are $75 and benefit raffles would be purchased a la carte. In addition, a 2% credit card processing fee will be added to your ticket purchase during check-out (labeled "Process Payment")
Regardless of your choice, you must REGISTER on Bidding for Good. For Community Sponsors, you will be emailed a code to register with. For Stand-Alone ticket purchasers, you can click on the order tickets button and you will be required to register.
Please take a moment to REVIEW/DOWNLOAD the
In an effort to recoup some the credit card processing fees associated with the sale of benefit items, we are including a processing fee of 2% of total purchase value to all silent and live auction purchases. This fee will be added to as a separate line item on your emailed receipt at the close of the event. MORE money for wonderful school and children!
Thank you to our Benefit SPONSORS!