- VGS Chateau Potelle Food and Wine Tasting Experience
- Napa Valley Weekend for 2 pers (lot1) -Unique Experience with top French winemakers
- Napa Valley Weekend like for 2 pers (lot5) - Unique Experience with top French winemakers
- French Oak Barrel 225L - Special Edition -
- Napa Valley Weekend for 2 pers (lot2) -Unique Experience with top French winemakers
- $200 Gift card at Les Gourmands Bakery
- Napa Valley Weekend for 2 pers (lot3) - Unique Experience with top French winemakers
- French Charcuterie Gift Basket
- Parrot Bedop 2 Power FPV drone
- Magnum of VGS Chateau Potelle Cabernet Sauvignon
- Delphine Magnier1
The Online Auction is Open!
La Soirée is the Annual Fundraiser of the French American Chamber of Commerce San Francisco (FACCSF).
Please note that the auctions 2017 are now closed!
We will be sending further instructions on how to receive your items shortly after the Thanksgiving break. For immediate assistance, please contact Melanie Dias at email@example.com Thank you again for your generous support!
The French-American Chamber of Commerce of San Francisco is a non-profit, non-governmental and member-driven organization. Its mission is to engage the French-American business community, to support companies settle and develop in the Bay Area.
FACCSF counts 300 members, 100 events per year and a wide range of corporate services. From Napa Valley to Silicon Valley, members exchange ideas with other professionals in a wide variety of fields with business relations in both France and the United States. FACCSF is part of a network of 20 French-American Chambers in the United States and a proud member of the global CCI France International network. Learn more at www.faccsf.com.
La Soirée has become a wonderful networking platform for wine & gastronomy professionals, and the place to be for any food-lovers and wine enthusiasts around the Bay Area.
To learn more about La Soirée please visit our website: www.lasoiree.org
Special announcement after the devastating wildfires in the Wine Country:
For over 20 years, Napa and Sonoma businesses have been the heart and soul of our Annual Fundraiser. La Soirée is also a celebration of the French savoir-faire of renowned Napa and Sonoma food and wine businesses.
Today, these Napa and Sonoma businesses, vital members of our community, need our help. To do our part to help reconstruct the thriving economy of Northern California, the FACCSF decided that half of the La Soirée fundraising profit will be dedicated to the reconstruction of Napa and Sonoma businesses and infrastructure.
Top-notch drone, signature massage, luxurious weekend getaways or fine French dinners... show your support by bidding on unique gifts and experiences and let the bidding start!
Please note that the FACCSF is a 501c (6) organization. Contributions are not tax deductible.
- View Item