- The Complete Works of Pulitzer Prize winner Robert Caro - Signed by the Author
- 2 Tickets to SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE - Final dress rehearsal!
- Luxury West Ireland Trip - 5 Nights in Luxury Castles and 2 Aer Lingus Round Trip Flights
- Get a New View of NYC at SUMMIT One Vanderbilt, with Dinner and Drinks at Hurley's Saloon
- Meet Pulitzer Prize Winner Paul Muldoon to discuss his collaboration with Paul McCartney
- Unique New York: RISE NY, The Intrepid Museum, and Dolly Varden
- House Seats at Tony Award-winning COMPANY, with 2 Nights at InterContinental Times Square
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Tour for Six - with a Personal Tour of Ellis Island
- Shakespeare in the Park - Two Tickets to RICHARD III
- Luxury Ireland Stay - 6 Nights in Luxury Hotels
Support Irish Rep at our 2022 Auction!
The 2022 Irish Repertory Theatre Gala Auction will run from May 31 through June 14, 2022 at 12pm ET.
Bid on our incredible packages including:
- THREE Luxury Trips to Ireland, with stays at The Merrion Hotel in Dublin and Ballynahinch Castle
- Luxury getaway packages in New York City, Chicago, and at the PGA Palm Beach Gardens Resort
- Exclusive experiences with Broadway Stars including Ciaran Sheehan (The Phantom of the Opera, Les MisÚrables), Shereen Ahmed (My Fair Lady), and Kathy Fitzgerald (Wicked, The Producers)
- Special New York experiences, including private tours of Ellis Island and The High Line, and VIP Packages at SPYSCAPE, RiseNY, and SUMMIT One Vanderbilt
Once you've finished bidding, join us for the big event:
A CELEBRATION OF THE MUSICALS OF HAROLD PRINCE
HONORING LORETTA BRENNAN GLUCKSMAN
KEVIN CURLEY, CHAIR
Directed & Arranged by Charlotte Moore
Full Orchestra and Chorus under the Direction of John Bell
Monday, June 13, 2022 at 7pm
At The Town Hall, 123 W 43rd St
Featuring performances by Michel Bell, Len Cariou, Glenn Close, Joel Grey, Donna Kane, Chita Rivera, Ciaran Sheehan, Max Von Essen, Kaley Ann Voorhees, DeLaney Westfall, and more
ENTER OUR RAFFLE TO WIN A TRIP TO IRELAND!
Try your luck in our Raffle to win a Magnificent Trip to Ireland and amazing runner-up prizes.
Call our Box Office at 212.727.2737 to purchase tickets.
Tickets are only $25 each, or $100 for a pack of 5 chances to win.