- Day of Beauty - The Spa at Pebble Beach
- VIP Wine Tasting for Ten - Bernardus Winery
- Dinner for Four at Ventana, Big Sur
- Laurie & Lisa Designs
- Romantic Stay for 2 including Oceanfront Hotel & Dining on Monterey Bay
- Dining About Town! Great Restaurants Awaiting You!
- Wine Tasting and Early California Mission Architecture
- Four Tickets to Beautiful Filoli Historic House & Gardens
- Yoshi's - Dinner and a Show
- SF Jazz- Two Tickets to an Upcoming Seasonal Performance
The 2018 Jazz Legends Gala silent auction is now open for bidding.
Please check out this year's selection of wonderful items. All proceeds go to support the Monterey Jazz Festival's year-round jazz education programs.
You can also track the items from your mobile device, which will allow you to bid on the evening of the Gala.
Our goal this year is to raise $100,000 to support jazz education. We need your support! This is an exciting and fun way to help us, and at the same time have a chance to win cool items!
The Silent Auction it open to anyone with the link. All proceeds go to support the Monterey Jazz Festival education programs - tell your friends!
In addition to the wonderful selection of items in the silent auction, this year, the Jazz Legends Gala will also include three Live Auction Lots.
1. Intimate Dinner Party at the MPCC Beach House with MJF Performing Artist
Enjoy an evening with 12 guests, dining and conversing with an MJF performing artist (date TBD). This exclusive catered 3 course culinary experience and wine pairing takes place at the beautiful Monterey County Club Beach House located in stunning Pebble Beach. Don’t miss this rare opportunity to appreciate fine dining and fascinating conversation in the company of captivating and accomplished MJF artists.
2. European Holiday and Jazz a Vienne Festival in France's Rhône Valley
Celebrate the 2019 European summer jazz festival season by enjoying an unbelievable 4-day experience at the Jazz a Vienne festival in Vienne, France (just south of Lyon). Your 4-night stay at the legendary 4- star hotel, La Pyramide (with a Michelin 2-star restaurant owned by Patrick Henriroux) will be a perfect place to settle in after a day and evening of incredible jazz in Vienne’s historic Roman amphitheater. An experience of a lifetime!
3. Luxury, Exclusive Caribbean Yacht Holiday for Two
Bon Voyage for two aboard this beautiful unique 5-Star boutique vessel, yachting 7-nights through the iridescent waters of the Caribbean, catering to the most exclusive clientele. With only 112 passengers, 95 crew members, and 56 state rooms, your desires and expectations are sure to be met by this family owned company winning an array of honorable awards such as Forbes “Best Small Luxury Cruise Ship” and, most recently, Berlitz Cruising and Cruise Ships which recognized them as #1 and #2 in “Best Boutique Ship”. This 5-Star Dream Cruise is one you will never forget.