- Painted Pot with Ms. Barry
- Crafting with Ms. Olivia and Ms. Finn
- Ice Cream Outing with Ms. Dussel and Ms. Singh
- Create a Model Tree House with Ms. Bandini at the Center for Architecture
- Brooklyn Children's Museum with Ms. Yanci and Ms. Keara
- Coney Island with Ms. Germann and a Special Guest
- Drones and Gliders with Mr. Arnold
- Painted Pot with Ms. Denninger
- Baking Day with Ms. Loux-Paul and Ms. Wright
- YMCA Family Membership
Online Bidding is Open until this Thursday!
Welcome to SSCA's Online Bidding Site for the 2018 Spring Auction
UPDATE: All of the silent auction items have now been added to this site! Click on "view on all items" and take a closer look. Online bidding will be open for these items until this Thursday. The fun will continue Friday at the Picnic House so be sure to get your ticket this week!
We are so excited to add this feature to our event and hope you enjoy the chance to bid on items ahead of time. Online bidding is open and will run from April 19, 2018 to April 26, 2018. All the teacher experiences as well as the beloved class art projects can be found by clicking on view all items.
Online bidding ends on Thursday, April 26 but you can continue bidding on these items during the Spring Auction on Friday, April 27, 7:00pm at the Prospect Park Picnic House. Tickets are available for purchase either online (see link below) or through the main office.
Please plan on attending this incredible event where there will be many more fabulous items up for live and silent auction. And for the first time ever, SSCA is proud to present a "chance auction". Over 100 prizes will be available... buy your raffle tickets at several different price points for a chance to bring home some truly fantastic items. Best of all? All the proceeds benefit the students of St. Saviour Catholic Academy!
Raffle Tickets are on sale now! Order forms were emailed yesterday but you can pick one up in the front office. You can also buy your tickets during the Art Fair or before school April 23 - April 26.
Live Event Details
7PM - 10PM EDT The Picnic House in Prospect Park Inside Prospect Park, behind Litchfield Villa (95 Prospect Park West, between 4th and 5th Streets, Brooklyn, NY 11215) Add to My Calendar Get Directions
Please join us for a festive evening that will include live and silent auctions, our beloved "cookie raffle" (where everyone wins!) and new this year, a "chance auction" where over a hundred fabulous prizes will be raffled off.
Enjoy hors d'oeuvres, light fare, an open wine/beer bar, music and of course a photo booth!
No tickets will be sold at the door, so buy your ticket early either online or through the main office. (A 1.5% processing fee will be added to online orders.)
This event is for adults only. Fancy spring attire requested.
All proceeds from the event benefit the students of
St. Saviour Catholic Academy.
YOU can still help with SSCA's 2018 Spring Auction!
- Donate! Donate items, experiences, gift cards, wine! The Auction Committee is still accepting donations. Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attend! Buy your ticket now and plan on attending this fabulous event. You'll support SSCA and have an incredible evening!
- Sponsorships! Buy your tickets at a sponsorship level. Grab a few close friends and get a Shooting Star Sponsorship which includes a reserved table at the event and a parking pass for The Picnic House! Check out the ticket page for more info on the different levels.