- Random Acts of Kindness by Animals, by Stephanie Laland
- Art Print: Extinction Lasts Forever
- Sharks Up Close by James R. Abernethy
- (Ticket Set 19) Two Admission tickets to Crayola Experience
- (Ticket Set 4) Six Admission tickets to Crayola Experience
- Incredibly soft t-shirt by Sharkspirational
- (Ticket Set 3) Six Admission tickets to Crayola Experience
- Dive North Carolina!
- The Unnatural History of the Sea, by Callum M. Roberts
- New Jersey Coastwalks, by Dery Bennett with maps & illustrations by Marie Levine
SHARK RESEARCH INSTITUTE
The Shark Research Institute (SRI), a multi-disciplinary scientific and conservation international organization, strives to protect sharks and other marine species, encourages stewardship of the ocean, and empowers divers, fishermen, surfers, and swimmers to protect our oceans.
For nearly 27 years, SRI – the oldest shark conservation organization in the USA – has successfully advocated for protection of marine species at national and international forums such as the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species (CITES).
Equipped with peer-reviewed scientific data, SRI raises awareness and educates people about the critical role of sharks to a healthy ocean, and their immense economic value as living natural resources, and show what they, too, can do to protect the ocean.
SRI also maintains the Global Shark Accident File for the medical community, shark behaviorists and marine biologists, the media and everyone who uses the ocean for recreation. Reports of more than 6,000 incidents are available online and aid in both dispelling the negative image of sharks and showing how best to avoid unanticipated interactions.
Current programs include visual and satellite tracking of sharks, behavioral and DNA studies of sharks, environmental advocacy, publications and outreach programs to schools and the surfing and diving communities.
NOTE: Winning bidders may claim a charitable contribution deduction from US federal income taxes for the excess of the price paid for an item over its fair market value.
Auction starts closing at 10 pm EST on December 15th