- Camp LeConte | Two Night Stay in Retro Camper
- University of Tennessee Women's Basketball | Guest Coach Experience for Two
- University of Tennessee Men's Basketball | Fan Experience and Tickets
- Bob Kesling & Bert Bertelkamp | Autographed Bobble-head
- University of Tennessee College of Veterinary Medicine | Vet for a Day Experience
- Smokies Baseball | Owner's Suite and "First Pitch" Experience
- Cunningham Tool Company/Snap-on Tools | Hot Dog Roller
- UT Men's Basketball | Two Tickets and Parking Pass
- Sequoyah Boat Dock | Pontoon Rental
- The Swag | Two-Night Stay
Thank you for your support!
Through December 12, the Helen Ross McNabb Center is auctioning off more than 380 unique items and experiences. The Center provides mental health, addiction, social and victim services. The auction benefits the Center’s Dear Santa Program which allows us to serve our children clients with additional needs and make sure that they have a wonderful Christmas and holiday season.
Bidders experience the joy of giving while purchasing unique gifts, and sponsors and donors from local and national businesses make the charitable countdown to Christmas possible.
Check out today's featured items!