- University of Tennessee Athletics | Four Men's Basketball Tickets
- University of Tennessee College of Veterinary Medicine | Vet for a Day Experience
- University of Tennessee Athletics | Lady Vol Guest Coach Basketball Experience
- University of Tennessee Athletics | Two Men's Basketball Tickets
- Pete's Restaurant | Place on Pete's Wall of Celebs & Gift Card
- Knox County Mayor's Office | Lunch with Mayor Glenn Jacobs
- Parkside Cabin Rentals | Three-night Stay in a Two Bedroom Cabin
- Wilderness at the Smokies | Two-Night Stay & Waterpark Admission for Four
- Walt Disney World | 4 One-Day Park Hopper passes (2 of 2)
- Knoxville Ice Bears | Fan Basket with Tickets
Thank you for your support!
Through December 12, the Helen Ross McNabb Center is auctioning off more than 300 unique items and experiences. The Center provides mental health, addiction and social services. The auction benefits the Center’s Dear Santa Program which allows us to serve our children clients with additional needs and make sure that they have a wonderful Christmas and holiday season.
Bidders experience the joy of giving while purchasing unique gifts, and sponsors and donors from local and national businesses make the charitable countdown to Christmas possible.