Benefiting the Brain Injury Association of Michigan
Pebble Beach Package for Two
The winner will attend and play in the exclusive 2021 Lexus Champions for Charity National Championship, along with a friend, at the Pebble Beach Resorts in Pebble Beach, California on December 8-12, 2021.
- 54-Hole event, 3 days of play, 18 holes/day
- Pebble Beach Golf Links, The Links at Spanish Bay & Spyglass Hill Golf Course
- Two person better ball, amateur only.
- $100,000 charity prize purse for top finishers in NET and GROSS divisions.
- All players must have verified handicaps and must present handicap cards at tournament registration.
- Maximum of 80% handicap index will be used for scoring.
- Lexus Champions for Charity staff reserve the right to adjust handicaps as they see fit.
- Participants are responsible for their own accommodations & airfare.
- Guests will receive a discounted rate at The Inn at Spanish Bay. Reservations must be made through LCFC registration system.
- Participants receive a package that includes food & beverage throughout the event.
- Ground transportation is provided between Monterey Peninsula/Sane Jose International Airports and Pebble Beach Resorts.
- Premium gifting (welcome & tee gifts).
- Spouse/Guest packages are available at an additional cost.
Professional golfer Peter Jacobson, Brian Hansen, Kris Skogan and Johnny Miller, professional golfer. Photo by John Gililloly.
The Brain Injury Association of Michigan, BIAMI, a 501(c)(3) GuideStar Platinum organization, is one of the longest established (1980), largest (over 1,000 members), and most productive of the Brain Injury Association of America's state affiliates. Our mission is to improve the lives of those affected by brain injury and reduce the incidence and impact of brain injury through advocacy, awareness, education, prevention, research, and support.
For more information about the BIAMI, please visit: www.biami.org