- Hardwood Musical Drum and Work of Art Crafted by Michael Thiele
- Love your Pet: Custom 8x10" Pet Portrait by Award-winning Artist
- For Your Adoption Journey: C.A.S.E. Publications and Gifts
- Designer Mignon Faget: Magazine Street Leather Crossbody Bag
- 6-Paned, Handcrafted "Family Tree" Mosaic Stained Glass Window
- 3-Night Stay in 3-Bedroom House at The Omni Homestead Resort - Hot Springs, VA
- 2 Tickets for December 2017 iHeartRadio Jingle Ball Tour, Verizon Center - Washington, DC
- Copper Finish Bowl Firepit, Skewers & All the Fixings for Making S'Mores at Home
- Work of Art in Wood: Laser-Cut Wooden Basket of Baltic Birch by Artist Rob Jones
- Tour and Tea for Two at the National Cathedral - Washington, DC
Thank You for Generously Supporting the C.A.S.E. Silent Auction
You helped the Center for Adoption Support & Education (C.A.S.E.) exceed our goal and be able to reach more adoptive and foster families with life-changing education, counseling and support. Your participation in our auction and Branching Out Gala funds C.A.S.E.'s educational outreach and scholarships for adoptive and foster families who could not otherwise afford our mental health services.
Thank you so much for supporting our silent auction from April 13-27. We'll see you next year with more exciting sports memorabilia, concert and theater tickets, travel opportunities and unique experiences, as well as items crafted and hand-selected for you by C.A.S.E. clients, staff and board members.
Live Event Details
6:30 PM - 9:30 PM EDT Columbia Country Club 7900 Connecticut Avenue Chevy Chase, MD 20815 Add to My Calendar Get Directions
What an inspiring evening in celebration of adoption!
2017 National Star of Adoption Awardees
2017 C.A.S.E. Star of Adoption Awardees
Cocktails & Lite Dinner | Live & Silent Auction | Premiere of Inspiring Short Film | Raffle | Entertainment
Thank You for Bidding on these Amazing Items!
- View Item