- DeCamp GC for (1) 15 yard rolloff rental includes 1 week rental ; Expires 12/31/21
- Fire Pit with goodies and $50 gift card to Leo's Market
- CSB Community Ctr 1yr Family Membership
- Boxes, bubble wrap, blank newspaper roll, tape gun with tape
- 99 Restaurant $100 Gift Certificate Donated by Tasco Security
- Harbor Freight $100 gift certificate donated by Tom & Dale's Auto Repair
- Harpoon $20 Gift Certificate Plus Box of Swag
- Buckley & Zoph GC for a Simple Will, Financial & Healthcare POA for single NH couple
- GCs for 1book of 5 game tickets at Maple Lanes
- Worx Jaw Saw
Kiwanis Club of Claremont is getting ready to run an online auction fundraiser.
Starting on April 23, 2021 at 8 AM, Kiwanis Club of Claremont will be auctioning off a number of fun and unique items to bid on to raise money for our organization. The auction closes on May 1 at 4 PM.
We are the local chapter of the Kiwanis International organization. Kiwanis is a global network of volunteers dedicated to changing the world one child at a time. Through this annual Big Auction, our Bell Ringing fundraiser during the holiday season, and the Claremont Brewfest, all of the money raised is spent in ways that help children. Some charities which we have been proud to support include:
Scholarships for graduating Stevens High School, Newport High School, Fall Mountain High School and Sunapee High School seniors
Camp Sunshine for terminally ill children
Claremont Savings Bank Community Center
Stevens Post Grad Party
Newport Post Grad Party
Sponsor Free Day at Arrowhead Recreation
Food for Kids Backpack Program - Charlestown
Project Red + Blue
.....and many others.
PICK UP DETAILS
Pick up times for the 2021 auction are Sunday, May 2, from 1-6 PM and Monday, May 3, from 3-7 PM at Avery Insurance on the corner of Washington Street and Parsons Avenue in Claremont. Please be ready with patience and a mask, as we will help one person at a time. Any items not picked up by the end of that time will be contacted to make arrangements.