- Birthday Message for the Day on Digital Sign!
- Middle School Kids' Afternoon Out with Mrs. Spalletta
- Catered Dinner for 8 by Chef Extraordinaire, Derek Bowley
- Bluemont Experience Package - Great Country Farms, Bluemont Vineyard & Dirt Farm Brewing
- A Day in the Life of Your Child - A Photo Journal
- "McLunch" with Ms. Rice and Mrs. Watson
- 7 Pack of Childcare Days during the 2020-2021 School Year
- Sfizi Cafe $100 Gift Card
- Mighty Makers!! Build Your Own Candy Dispenser
- Behind the Scenes with The Old Guard
To View the Auction, Please Click the "View All Items" Button Below
Live Event Details
6PM - 10PM EDT Add to My Calendar
LIVE EVENT LINK:
The Red Carpet Virtual Gala will be held on Saturday, May 16 at 6 pm. Attendees will have the opportunity to Raise their Paddle, as well as, bid on a number of Live Auction items in support of our community. Let’s show that Congressional Cares! If you have any questions about The Red Carpet Virtual Gala, please contact our Gala Co-Chairs, Lindsey Ohle P'21'24 (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Maxine McLeod Miller P'24 (email@example.com).
Thank you for the generous support of our sponsors and donors for making The Red Carpet Virtual Gala possible.
THE BUDWICK FAMILY CHALLENGE
$35,000 for 89 Gifts - Watch the video!
The Budwick Family (Sandra, Phil and John ’20) challenge the Congressional School community to make 89 Raise the Paddle gifts (100% tax deductible) by Saturday, May 16 and they’ll match the community’s generosity with a gift of $35,000. The number 89 symbolizes 80 years of Congressional history and the nine years that their family has been a part of the community. Together, let’s meet the Budwick Family Challenge in support of our young learners and the faculty!
If you would like to Raise Your Paddle now, please visit www.congressionalschool.org/congressionalcares
TIMELINE OF EVENTS
Friday, May 8 – Live and Online Auction Open – 8:00 am
Saturday, May 16 - Online Bidding for Live Auction Items Closes - 4:00 pm
Saturday, May 16 – Grade-Level Happy Hour – 5:30 pm
Saturday, May 16 – The Red Carpet Virtual Gala – 6:00 pm
Saturday, May 16 – Online Auction Closes – 10:00 pm
• Emergency Retention Fund
o Directing funds to retain our current students.
• Faculty and Technology Enhancement Fund
o Focusing on computer replacements for faculty and staff.
o Enhancing student technology resources.
o Training faculty relating to remote teaching and learning.
• COVID-19 School Emergency Response Fund
o Funding unanticipated expenses related to COVID-19 (ie. Chromebooks for Grade 2).
Become a Sponsor