- "Light Hearted" Acrylic Painting on Canvas
- The Horse Shoe Farm Stable Spa Loft
- The Gorge Zipline Experience
- Wood Turned Window Vase
- "Veil of Colors" Alcohol Ink Painting
- "My Secret Garden"
- "Rural Fields" Abstract Painting
- Hendersonville Symphony Orchestra Tickets
- Landscape Architecture Design Consultation
- "Morning Calm I"
This annual event has been established to honor the memory of James Chapman, who died of fentanyl poisoning on May 23, 2023. He is the son of Art on 7th Gallery Owner, Julie Wilmot. 100% of proceeds benefit Hope Coalition.
Starting on November 9, 2023, Hope Coalition will auction off fine art, destination package and other unique items to bid on to raise money for our organization.
Do you have something to donate? Show your support by clicking on the "Donate Items" button to contribute to our catalog.
Give a little and get a lot in return.
Whether you have 1 item or 100 to contribute, your participation is an invaluable part of our fundraising efforts. By donating an item or service directly online, you'll be helping to raise money for our organization, and you'll receive a mention on our site that can link back to your own web page.
Live Event Details
5:30 PM - 8:30 PM EST Add to My Calendar
Become a Sponsor