- Golf Package! Prov V1 Golf Balls, Shoe Bag, Cooler, Water Bottle and Wireless Speaker
- Tandem Rail Explorer Tour for Two Riders
- 4 Day, 3 Night Stay at Ocean-Front House in Little Compton, RI
- Outdoor Fun! Blanket, Canvas Bag, Charcuterie Board and more!!
- Handcrafted Charcuterie Board
- FIve $20 Gift Certificates to Miller's Famous Sandwiches and "Swag Box!"
- Handcrafted "Chaos" Cutting Board
- Ember Temperature Control Mug (10 oz)
- Four Tickets to "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" at PPAC on November 28
- The Guild Warren: A brewery tour, flight samples and take-home glassware for 5 guests!
Online Auction begins October 1st at 7:00 pm and ends on November 4th at 7:00 pm.
Whether you're looking for something unique for yourself or a special someone, want add a little adventure to your life, or would like to purchase a Giving Tree item such as a dignity kit for our clients, you're sure to find something in our auction. Every bid helps!
Tell Your Friends!
The success of this online auction depends on spreading the word to as many people as possible. We need your help. Please refer a friend and encourage them to participate so they don't miss a single moment of the fun and excitement.
Live Event Details
4:30 PM - 7:30 PM EDT East Providence High School (2000 Pawtucket Ave, East Providence) Add to My Calendar
Cook-Off Fundraiser Dinner on November 4th
Join us on November 4th at 4:30pm at the beautiful new East Providence High School (2000 Pawtucket Ave, East Providence) for our cook-off fundraiser dinner.
Watch student chefs from the EP High School Culinary Program compete against volunteer chefs from Good Neighbors' Community Kitchen for the title of Fired Up Champion.
Who will win? Join us on November 4th for three tasting courses and vote for your favorite!