ONLINE BIDDING ENDS TOMORROW!
Thank you for your support and helping us to reach our fundraising goal!
Watch this video to find out more about who we are and why we need your support.
We rely on the crucial fundraising support of our 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, the Josiah Quincy School Association (JQSA), to keep these vital programs functioning, and this year is no exception.
Please Bid Generously!
JQES by the numbers
- 837 = Number of students at JQES
- 1 = Rank of JQES in size of Boston Public Elementary Schools
- 26 = Number of zip codes represented at our school
- 73 = Percent of school families who are living at or below poverty level
- 440 = Number of 2nd-5th graders who received swim instruction this year
- 25 = Chromebooks added to our technology lab this year
- 9 = Number of birds Kindergartners met at the Mass Audubon trails!
- 1 EXCELLENT ACADEMIC AND MULTICULTURAL EXPERIENCE!
Now is your chance to bid on all the great items you want, AND to support students at the Josiah Quincy Elementary School!