- Elephants, Sri Lanka 2012 by Julien Capmeil
- Couple Viewing The Solar Eclipse Through Welders Masks in John Day, OR. by Brian Guido
- Sea Lake by Brooke Holm
- Arctic Ice, 2015 by Jenny Hueston
- Hurricane Ridge, 2016 by Michael George
- Royal Green, 2017 by Jessica Sample
- Cricket Club, Mumbai, 2016 by Beth Garrabrant
- Dive by Alistair Taylor-Young
- Ilkley Moor 2008 by Michael Turek
- Praiano 2017 by Lucy Laucht
BIDDING WILL BEGIN ON APRIL 4!
Wanderlust: A Silent Auction Benefit aims to show us how the world is a beautiful, complex and fragile place. This is often most apparent to us through the lens of the traveler. This group show presents travel photographs from emerging and established photographers, each of whom explore the world to discover their own deep and unique sense of place. Proceeds from the auction will go to Earthjustice.
Earthjustice is passionately working to preserve the environment and build a healthier future for all through the power of law.
Participating Artists: Cedric Angeles, Olivia Bee, Anna Beeke, Emily Berl, Julien Capmeil, Amanda Charchian, Bryan Derballa, Beth Garrabrant, Michael George, Brian Guido, Brooke Holm, Jenny Hueston, Ditte Isager, Kyle Johnson, Lucy Laucht, Anders Overgaard, Dan Martensen, Anne Menke, Damien Maloney, Jessica Pons, Benjamin Rasmusen, Jessica Sample, Emily Shur, Alistair Taylor-Young, Michael Turek, Magdalena Wosinksa
Curated and organized by Jessica Sample.
April 18, 6-9pm
Space15Twenty, 1520 N Cahuenga Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028
Exhibition Preview: April 17, 12 - 5pm.