- Tacos & Tequila Night - 5th Annual - Hosted by Rebecca and Andy Diamondstein
- Breakfast Club Movie Night! Hosted by the Neumanns, Aguileras, Saczynskis & Housmans
- Chinese Dumpling Making Lesson with Sylvia Eng
- Basketball Clinic with Newton South Coach & MR Dad Matt Anderson for 2 MR Students/Alumni
- 80's Party at Central - Open to Alumni Too!
- 3rd Annual Louisiana Surf & Turf at the Hooper's House - Open to MR Alumni too!
- Latin Fiesta - Dance Lessons and Cuban Food - Open to Mason-Rice Alumni Too!
- Tiki Cocktail Party Hosted by the Edwards and the Housmans!
- Craft Beer & NCAA Basketball - Tree House, Trillium, Cantilon - Alumni Welcome!
- Home Organizing Session from Dots & Stripes Organizing!
The Auction is Now Closed
Thank you to all of the bidders, businesses, and families who participated in this year's online auction and helped make it a success! The money raised will help the Mason-Rice PTO support a variety of enrichment programming for our elementary school.
Here is how you will receive what you’ve won…
If you won a gift certificate that CAN BE EMAILED, we will email it to you by Wednesday, February 5th. (Be sure to check your spam/junk mail folder!)
If your item CANNOT BE EMAILED (as indicated in the item's listing) and YOU LIVE IN NEWTON, you will need to pick it up on one of the PICK UP DATES AND TIMES listed below in blue.
If your item CANNOT BE EMAILED and you DO NOT LIVE IN THE NEWTON, MA AREA, we will mail your item to the mailing address listed in your Bidding for Good account. (If you would like us to send it to an alternative address, please email us ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org.) If any shipping costs apply, we will email you with the amount prior to mailing it to you.
If you bought one of the parent-donated items, events, parties, or experiences, you will get an email from us connecting you with the host/donor, and you do not need to pick anything up.
PICK UP DATES AND TIMES
Mason-Rice Elementary School, 142 Pleasant Street, Newton Centre (in the front outside)
- Thursday, February 6th, 12:15-12:45 pm
- Friday, February 7th, 2:45-3:30 pm
Panera, 1241 Centre Street, Newton Centre (look for the Mason-Rice sign on a table in the back room of the restaurant)
- Saturday, February 8th, 10-11:30 am AND 3-4:30 pm
If none of these pick-up times work for you, please email us at email@example.com and we can make other arrangements.
Thanks again for your support!
All auction purchases are final and are neither refundable nor exchangeable.
Some items are available to Mason-Rice families ONLY. This will be indicated in the "Special Note" field under the item's description.
How you'll receive your item if you win: At the close of the auction, the auction committee will email all winning bidders to coordinate item delivery or pick up at the email address linked to your Bidding for Good account. If you win a gift certificate that can be emailed, we will send it to you as soon as possible. You do not need to contact us.
Out-of-town winning bidders who are unable to pick up their items in Newton, MA will be responsible for shipping costs on any of the larger items. This will be indicated in the "Special Note" field under the item's description. Shipping costs will be calculated and communicated via e-mail prior to shipment. Check the special notes to see if this applies to your item of interest.
Online Auction Terms & Conditions:
- All auction items are sold "as is" and all sales are final and not refundable. A bid on an item constitutes a non-refundable, binding agreement to purchase the item.
- All "Mason-Rice Only" items and events may only be purchased by members of the Mason-Rice community. Items for alumni are inclusive of parents of alumni students of the Mason-Rice Elementary School only. "Mason-Rice Only" events are non-refundable but can be transferable to another member of the Mason-Rice community if authorized by the event donor.
- Gift certificates and gift cards are not redeemable for cash. Any dispute or claim arising from or relating to the purchase is between the donor and the winning bidder. The Mason-Rice PTO recommends you review the value, uses, restrictions, and expiration dates before bidding to avoid disappointment. Please bid carefully.
- For "Highest Bid Wins" items, within 48 hours of the online auction closing, the credit card of the highest bidder will be charged, at which time an email will be sent to the email address on-file with Bidding For Good, which will be your only receipt.
- When you bid on a "Buy it Now" item, you are buying it outright in the moment you make the bid and your credit card will be charged within 48 hours. It is the same as making a purchase at an online merchant side, even though it is called a bid. When your purchase goes through, an email will be sent to the email on file from Bidding For Good, which will be your only receipt.
- Please be advised that the activities, services, and products in this auction are not sponsored by the Mason-Rice PTO. The Mason-Rice PTO cannot guarantee your purchases and accepts no liability or responsibility for any auction purchase, including but not limited to failure of delivery, performance, and/or claims for personal injury. Both event hosts and bidders/attendees understand that the Mason-Rice PTO is neither responsible nor liable for any incident including injuries or property damage that occurs in relation to any privately hosted party or activity.
For questions about our auction, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.