- "Strength of a Buffalo" (Mrs. Richardson's Kindergarten class)
- "Decorative Rosary" by Mrs. Schloss' 1st grade
- Anything but Chardonnay and Cabernet, Wine and Nibbles Party
- "Thumbprints of Tulsa" by Mrs. Jacober's Pre-K 3 class
- Crawfish Boil Party at the Hutsell's house
- "Oklahoma String Art" by Mrs. Garcia's 3rd grade class
- Two suite tickets to The Chainsmokers
- "All I Ever Really Needed to Know I Learned in Kindergarten" by Ms. Casillas' K class
- Fleming's Steakhouse $250 gift card
- "Looking Glass Landscape" by Ms. Turney's 4th grade class
Regina and Berry Mullennix, Chairs
Brick by Brick 2017 - Through the Looking Glass
Starting April 22, 2017, Monte Cassino School will be auctioning off a number of fun and unique items to bid on to raise money for our organization - and we want you to be of the action!
Preview the Auction Items Now!
So many auction items and so little time!
Fund A Need: Help out your favorite Monte Cassino teacher today! Purchase your items now and your teacher to enhance your student's education!
Class Projects: These are the most fabulous collection of class projects ever! Check out your child's class project now - get your bid in now!
Silent Auction Items: The Brick by Brick Silent Auction Committee has been working diligently to cultivate the best in silent auction items. Carefully cultivated experiences and packages that you can't find anywhere else.
Live Auction Items: Who wants to go to Africa? Or deep sea fishing in the Florida keys! Well, now is your chance. Be sure to view all seven live auction items
If you have any questions, please contact Sandy Willmann at 918.746.4120.
Thank you and we look forward to celebrating Brick by Brick - Through the Looking Glass with you.
Live Event Details
6PM - 11PM CDT Hyatt Regency Tulsa 100 E. 2nd Street Tulsa, OK 74103 Add to My Calendar Get Directions
Through the Looking Glass, Brick by Brick 2017 will be held at the prestigious downtown Hyatt Regency Tulsa Hotel.
Brick by Brick FAQ:
1. Valet Parking night of event is $10 per car or self park in the garage is $8 per car. You can also park on the street, but have to feed the meter until 6:00 pm or Uber is also available in Tulsa via an app on your phone.
2. WIFI at the event: Please log into Monte_Cassino WIFI at the event for the fastest bidding!
3. Attire: Garden Party Chic, which just means fun floral dresses for the ladies and light weight slacks and jackets for the gentlemen (ties optional).
4. Location: Hyatt Regency Downtown - 100 E. 2nd Street
5. Time: VIP Reception: 6:00pm free passed drinks - Doors Open at 6:30 pm
6. Bar: During the VIP reception, red and white wine will be passed along with light hors d'ouvres. All bars will be cash or credit.
7. Table Wine Sales: We are offering table wine sales for your convenience! You may purchase bottles of wine for your table at any of the available bars. Just give them your table number and they will deliver your wine to you!
8. Classroom Projects: All of the classroom projects will be on display for viewing and bidding.
To learn more about becoming a sponsor for Through the Looking Glass, please contact Sandy Willmann at 918.746.4120 or email@example.com.
Be A Saint - $10,000 (sold out)
George and Wanda Brown Foundation - Regina & Berry Mullennix and Scissortail Wealth Management - Valley National Bank
Mad Hatter - $4,000
Priority seating for table of eight, event recognition, program listing and VIP reception.
Queen of Hearts - $2,500
Priority seating table of six, event recognition, program listing and VIP reception.
Cheshire Cat - $1,000
Reserved seating for four, event recognition, program listing and VIP reception.
White Rabbit - $500
Two event tickets, reserved seating and program listing.
- View Item
- View Item