Start Bidding Now! The Nevada Public Radio 2018 Winter Online Auction is Open!
Our friends in Southern Nevada and beyond have put together an exceptional catalog of experiences, services, dining, and entertainment into a catalog of over 1500 packages. Right now, your bid will determine the amount that can be raised for Nevada Public Radio . . . you’ll be a winner and so will the radio YOU LOVE.
- Use features like “Max Bid” to set the price your willing to go to on a certain item
- You can put a “Watch” on those items you are interested in without placing a bid
- Check out the “No Bids” category to find great value
Few Things to Remember:
- You must be registered with a valid credit card in order to bid in the auction.
- If you are already registered, please verify the credit card on your Bidding for Good account is correct. Failure to update your credit card could lead to a delay in receiving your items.
- All communication will happen via email, including how you would like to receive your items, so please make sure the email listed on your Bidding for Good account is up-to-date.
- Please read our distribution policy.
The first 1,000 bidders will receive a $25 gift certificate to spend with one of our partners just for bidding!
- All bids qualify
- If you are one of the first 1,000 bidders, you will receive a $25 gift certificate to one of our partners even if you’re not a winning bidder.
On March 3, 2018 you will be sent a survey asking you to rank your choices for your incentive. Every single one of the first 1,000 bidders will receive a certificate, but choices are on a first-come, first-serve basis and will be prioritized based on response time to the survey. This offer is open only to the first 1,000 bidders. Limit one per bidder and one per household. Bidders who did not win an auction package will receive their certificate in a first-class Nevada Public Radio envelope at no expense to the bidder. Certificates will be mailed by March 23rd. (These incentive certificates are exempt from shipping and handling fees.).
Make Your Bid to Support Nevada Public Radio!
Every bid helps Nevada Public Radio fulfill its mission to provide NPR news, smart entertainment, and classical music wherever our broadcast signals are heard or wherever you are online and on the go. Even if you aren’t a current listener or are out of our listening area, know your bids are supporting a vital community resource, one that has earned the trust of our community for 40 years.
A little more about us: Nevada Public Radio is a 501(c)(3) is a registered nonprofit organization based in Las Vegas, Nevada. We NPR for Southern Nevada. From St. George, Utah in the north to Barstow, California in the southwest, our mission is to serve as an independent source of information, cultural expression, and a catalyst for civic engagement. We have a deep commitment to providing high-quality local content including the nationally award-winning KNPR’s State of Nevada news program and we are the publisher of the city regional magazine Desert Companion. This online auction is just one of the ways you can support Nevada Public Radio (but we think this about the most fun!) Learn more at www.npr.vegas