- 2 Night Stay for a Family of 4 in a 1-Bdrm Timberline Cottage plus Lift Tickets - Jay Peak
- Pair of Sugarbush Tickets - Mt. Ellen Only
- $150 Gift Certificate for Swift House Inn
- Long Weekend in Historic Capitol Hill Home, Washington, DC
- Mad River Glen, 2 adult lift tickets for the 2018-2019 Season
- One Night Stay at Lareau Farm Inn, Waitsfield, VT
- One Pickup Truck Load of Hay from Shawn Goodfellow
- $120 Gift Certificate for Hilbert Pianos
- Adult and Teen Clay class at the Bristol Clay Studio
- 90 Minute Massage with Nancy Benerofe, Essex, VT
Welcome to the Red Cedar School online auction!
The Red Cedar School Auction will run from November 23, 2018 at 9:00 AM to December 9, 2018 at 10:00 PM. All proceeds benefit the school's scholarship fund. This year we celebrate Red Cedar's 30th Anniversary with an amazing selection of items, from incredible vacation stays to gift certificates to your favorite restaurants and stores to guided excursions and lessons offered by talented Red Cedar parents. Many thanks to all of our generous donors for making this a fabulous auction. Please share widely with friends and family, near and far. Happy bidding!
Support Red Cedar School's Scholarship Fund!
Now is your chance to support our organization and mission while bidding on some great items. It's a win-win.
Red Cedar School is a Vermont Recognized Independent School for grades K through 8, located north of the village of Bristol on the edge of the Green Mountains.
We are a community in which relationships are based on dignity and respect, and built through care and collaboration.
We believe that curiosity, thinking, creativity and voice are at the heart of being human, and we encourage their development in all that we do.
We support students in their drive for competence and independence. We believe the energy and joy of education are based in reciprocity and found within a balance of freedom and structure, choice and guidance.
Our curriculum is meaning-based, responsive, interactive and vigorous. Our small classes emphasize inquiry, reflection, discussion, reading, writing and experiential learning. Explorations in the arts, our outdoor classroom, field and travel study, wilderness trips, guest speakers and workshops augment classroom learning.