- (2) Orchestra Tickets to Alvin Ailey American Dance Theatre on March 22 (at 2pm)
- (2) Floor Seats (Center) for Chicago with Rick Springfield in concert LIVE!
- Delsey Chatelet Air Spinner Carry-on Luggage
- Salman Rushdie signed books
- LA Lakers - 2 Tickets to LA Lakers vs. Oklahoma City Thunder
- FIJI Water - (12) month FIJI Water subscription
- Bally white pebbled leather and dark brown braided leather crossbody bag
- HD Buttercup - vanity mirror 18"X36"
- LA Lakers - 2 Tickets to LA Lakers vs. Sacramento Kings
- Felix Trattoria $150 gift card 2
- Grace Akazawa5
- Julie Miyahira5
Samohi Orchestras are pleased to announce our 17th Annual Spaghetti & Strings Concert, Auction & Dinner fundraiser.
The Samohi Orchestras Spaghetti & Strings Online Auction is now open! You can bid on many exciting items from now until February 16th at 9:00 pm.
We will be adding new items to the Online Auction on a daily basis so please keep checking for exciting additions.
Some items listed were only available for bidding at our Spaghetti & Strings event on February 1st. Other items are only available for online bidding. And a handful of items are available for both event and online bidding.
Please make sure to add or update your credit card information when you register on Bidding For Good.
The winning bidders of the online auction will be notified in mid February and the items (certificates & gift cards) will be mailed at that time. For larger items, pick up will be from a location in Santa Monica and the winning bidders will be notified about the time and place. If the winning bidder would like the item shipped, the shipping fees will be added to the final payment due.
Live Event Details
6PM - 9PM PST Le Meridian Delfina Hotel 530 Pico Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90405 Add to My Calendar Get Directions
The Samohi Orchestras Spaghetti & Strings concert, auction and dinner will be on Saturday February 1st, 2020 at Le Meridian Delfina Hotel. This event brings together fantastic music, friends and family, and great food to celebrate and support our award winning Samohi Orchestra program.
Ticket sales will begin in January. Please go to the Samohi Orchestras website to purchase your tickets.
Become a Sponsor
Place your company's logo on our site that links back to your own web page and you could develop new business. We can track how often your logo is viewed and clicked to see just how many people are accessing your site.
- View Item