- A Golfer's Dream, Masters Tournament Outing
- Abstract Painting by Jane Gage Furtado
- Two UNC Chapel Hill Men's Basketball Tickets
- Chef's Tasting Menu for 8 at Charleston Grill
- Downtown Asheville Getaway
- VIP New York Experience with The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, The Carlyle & The Modern
- $250 Gift Card to Charleston Artist Collective
- Learn, Create, Dine: Callie's Kitchen
- The Foundry Hotel Asheville Getaway
- Polo The Willcox Way
Welcome to the Spoleto Festival USA Annual Auction!
Each year, the Spoleto Festival USA Orchestra takes on a dynamic new identity with the participation of both returning and new musicians. Through nationwide auditions, an extremely talented group of young professionals and students of many nationalities is selected to form the Festival’s resident ensemble. The Orchestra works with Resident Conductor and Director of Orchestral Activities John Kennedy, as well as guest conductors in opera, symphonic, choral, chamber, and contemporary music performances.
Live Event Details
6:30 PM - 9PM EST Add to My Calendar
Make Your Bid in Support of the Spoleto Festival USA Orchestra!
If you would like to place a proxy bid on any item from the Live Auction program, please contact Spoleto Patron Services at (843) 720-1114. All proxy bids must be received by 3:00pm on Friday, February 21, 2020.
- View Item