- Papapietro 2013 Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir Magnum and a Tasting for 2
- Cape Fear Cafe - $100 Gift Certificate for fabulous food!
- Dinner for two at the Jenner Inn Restaurant - $75 value
- Alpaca Blanket in blues, greens and lavender
- Littorai Winery - Estate Tour and Tasting for 4
- An overnight stay at the Jenner Inn - a River View Room, best room available!
- An "Eagle View" horseback ride at Chanslor Ranch in Bodega Bay - $70 value
- Flight of limited production wines for two at Sonoma Coast Vineyards
- Korbel Organic Brut California Champagne - 4 bottles
- Forestville Pizzeria - $50 Gift Certificate
- David Bowman1
Stewards of the Coast and Redwoods
2019 Summer Auction
July 30 - Aug 14, 2019
Your support helps provide environmental education and volunteer stewardship programs to over 111,000 park visitors each year!
The 2019 Summer Online Auction is now open and ends at 10 PM PST on Aug 14th.
The auction will not carry over to an event. It is online only.
Our work is as important as ever!
- Stewards has been successfully operating Austin Creek State Recreation Area, an exquisite 5,700 acre wilderness area that serves over 300,000 people a year. We are happy to say that Bullfrog Pond Campground is open year-round.
- Stewards' Mobile Marine Education Van that we call our "Steward Ship" gives us greater visibility on Sonoma Coast and provide interactive activities for school children and park visitors to learn about the marine environment. Our new Tidepool Touch Table provides an opportunity for the public to view intertidal creatures up close and personal. Contact us today to reserve your visit!
- Our work continues at Pond Farm Pottery. Our artist in residency program utilizing the on-site guest house began in 2019 – a program that will honor the legacy of world-renowned potter Marguerite Wildenhain. Site restoration continues as well as national landmark designation.
- We are also proud to promote our Forest to the Sea Environmental Education program, a program that exposes school and youth groups to redwood ecology, the intertidal, watershed education, marine science and climate change curriculum as well as opportunities for citizen science and stewardship in our parks.
Our volunteers are a huge part of our success and your donation will help us recruit, train and support their dedication.
Thank you for supporting our work by donating today!
Become a Sponsor
If you or your organization would like to become a sponsor please complete our simple form and we will contact you.