- Alderman for the Day with 50th Ward Alderman Debra Silverstein
- Chicago Cubs - two tickets to choice of game
- Behind the scenes tour of the Art Institute
- Movie and pizza Party with the K-2 teachers - Tues. April 25
- Principal for the Day
- Assistant Principal of the Day
- Pilates Chicago - 4 classes - mat and equipment pilates
- ABT Electronics and Appliances - $750- gift card
- The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas Hotel - 2 night hotel stay
- Goldfish Swim School - 2 Months of Swim Lessons and 1 year family membership
The Online Auction is Open! Our Stone Play fundraiser is on Sunday, Feb. 12th.
The online portion of 9th Annual Stone Academy Auction is now open. The auction will run from February 5, 2017 to February 13, 2017, with the live event taking place on February 12, 2017. Proceeds go to Friends of Stone Academy in order to support arts enrichment programming for all of our students. Auction items range from vacation fun to donated items guaranteed to delight and surprise. So, tell your friends, family, community. Let the bidding begin!
Note - At the close of the aution - Winners may pick up items at Stone Academy or have the item shipped for a fee.
We will have pick up on Thursday, Feb. 16th from 3:00-4:00pm and Friday, Feb. 17 from 3:00 - 4pm. If you are not able to pick up your items at this time, other arrangements can be made at the close of the auction. Thank you.
1. Shipping. If not local pick up, winning bidder is responsible for shipping cost for anything larger than a letter (via UPS ground or USPS priority mail.)
2. All sales are final. Please see comments on any item restrictions.
3. Restrictions on items. Please note certain items are designated available only for Stone student/community as noted in instructions.
4. Certain items and events will be available for preview online but only available for bidding at the February 12th event.
5. Bid Extensions on hot items allow bidding to continue in 5 minute increments past the auction close when bidding is still going in the last minutes of the auction.
Live Event Details
2:30 PM - 5:30 PM CST Raven Theatre 6157 N Clark Chicago, IL 60660 Add to My Calendar Get Directions
On Sunday, February 12, 2017, Stone Academy will host our ninth silent auction held at Raven Theatre in Chicago. An afternoon show of the play by Richard Greenberg, The Assembled Parties, will be performed by Raven Theatre actors. Doors open at 2:00pm for a wine reception before the play starts at 3:00pm. For more information on Raven Theatre, please go to http://www.raventheatre.com/.
Join us for the play as well as the onsite silent auction with items not available online. You don't want to miss these gift baskets, raffles, teacher events and unique experiences.
Make Your Bid to Support Friends of Stone Academy!
Now is your chance to not only get all the great items you want, but to do it knowing you are helping support our organization and mission. Friends of Stone Academy (FOSA) is a not-for-profit organization that raises funds to support Stone Scholastic Academy and is made up of parents and representatives from Stone’s faculty, administration, LSC, and PTA. We meet regularly to discuss and implement fund-raising initiatives that help cover the costs of a variety of supplemental academic, athletic and art programs. These initiatives are tailored to the needs and requirements of the studentsfaculty, the administration, the LSC and the PTA.
A Big Thank you to our Sponsors - 115 Bourbon Street and Raven Theatre
- View Item