Rules and Restrictions
- Items are offered for bidding as is and cannot be returned once sold. This includes tickets for performances with specific dates assigned to them. Please, check your calendars before bidding.
- Some items are available only to members of the Studio community.
- All sales are subject to the terms and conditions stipulated by the donor.
- Auction items may be withdrawn by The Studio School at any time.
- Winners may pick up items at The Studio School on March 12-16, 2017, 8:30 AM-5:00 PM. If the winner is not able to pick up items during this time, they may contact Sheryl Silver at email@example.com to make arrangements.
- Items not picked up at the school, will be mailed to the winner. There will be an additional shipping and handling charge for that item. These fees will be charged to the credit card on file for the bidder.
- The Studio School and the item’s donor will not be liable or responsible in any way for any loss, damage, injury, or liability arising out of or in any way resulting from any property, services, or other items included in this auction.
- All winners will receive a receipt from The Studio School for tax purposes.