- A Night at The Grafton Inn with passes to the Grafton Trails and Outdoor Center
- Choucroute Garnie (Alsatian Sauerkraut Meal ) for 8
- Studio Tour and Demonstration with Violin Maker Doug Cox and Violinist Michele Liechti
- Giclée Print from Mark Shaw's Award-Winning Vanity Fair Lingerie Series, c. 1950
- Two Season Tickets to the Brattleboro Music Center's Chamber Music Series
- Introduction to Woodworking Class at HatchSpace in Brattleboro, VT
- Performance/Background Music by the Monadnock Brass Quintet
A Taste Of The BMC's Online Auction
April 6, 2019 to April 19, 2019
Tell your friends, family, colleagues and community...
Make Your Bid to Support
The Brattleboro Music Center!
Now is your chance to bid from a curated selection of unique items ranging from fine art, to live music, to woodworking lessons, to a recording session in a world-class studio tucked away in the hills of Vermont. In doing so, you support the BMC.
The Brattleboro Music Center, located in Brattleboro Vermont, offers people of all ages the chance to not only appreciate music, but to learn, play and express themselves. Founded in 1952 by artistic director Blanche Honegger Moyse, the Brattleboro Music Center is a unique, community-based organization, exceptional for the breadth and quality of its programs.
Each year the Music Center enriches the lives of more than 10,000 residents of southeastern Vermont and neighboring New Hampshire and Massachusetts counties. Hundreds of classes, workshops, concerts and other events bring people together to learn, listen, and join together in celebration of music and community.
- View Item
- View Item