Tue Jul 29, 2014 6PM -
Sun Aug 3, 2014 10PM EDT
- Guest Spot on Doug Benson Podcasts (TCFF '13/'14)
- Private Tour of The Jim Henson Company in NYC & signed mini-poster from "Being Elmo"
- 2 Passes to the Autumn Camden International Film Festival on the Maine Coast
- Comedy Script Signed by Susan Sarandon, Kathy Bates, and More!
- Tickets and Reserved Seating for Four at TCFF 2015 Opening Night Film & Party!
- Michael Apted: "7 UP" Series DVD Signed Box Set (TCFF '13)
- Tour Chicago-Based Kartemquin Films (plus DVDs)
- Chef's Choice Dinner For 4 by Chef Gregory Anthony Craig (Tony)
- Bottle of Dom Perignon Vintage 2000
- Coffee with Alex Karpovsky from GIRLS in NYC and Signed Box Set of Season One
Traverse City Film Festival Walk of Fame Auction
July 20 - August 5
The Traverse City Film Festival (TCFF) is auctioning off a number of fun and unique items to create a heated Walk of Fame sidewalk on Front Street outside the State Theatre.
We have been collecting handprints over the past 9 years from visiting filmmakers. Madonna, Stanley Donen, Wim Wenders, Paul Feig, Roseanne Barr, John Waters, Matthew Modine, Phil Donahue, Rosie O’Donnell, Brit Marling, Patton Oswalt and more have made their mark in cement. Now it’s time to put their hands into our Walk of Fame. Browse the online catalog, bid on items or donate cash, and help us create our Walk of Fame!
Each year the Traverse City Film Festival, a charitable and educational non-profit organization founded by Academy Award winner Michael Moore, holds an amazing, one-of-a-kind film festival in one of the most beautiful areas of the country — Traverse City, Michigan. TCFF has grown to become one of the largest film festivals in the Midwest, and one of the most respected in the country. A special emphasis is given to foreign films, American independents, documentaries, and films that have been overlooked but deserve the attention of a public starved to see good movies.
- View Item