West Portal Elementary School Parents Club is getting ready to run an online auction fundraiser.
Starting on March 3, 2020, West Portal Elementary School Parents Club will be auctioning off a number of fun and unique items to bid on to raise money for our organization - and the more items we have the more money we can raise, so we're asking for your help.
Show your support by clicking on the "Donate Items" button to contribute to our catalog.
Give a little and get a lot in return.
Whether you have 1 item or 100 to contribute, your participation is an invaluable part of our fundraising efforts. By donating an item or service directly online, you'll be helping to raise money for our organization, and you'll receive a mention on our site that can link back to your own web page.
Live Event Details
6PM - 9PM PDT Armenian Apostolic Church 275 Olympia Way, SF 94131 Add to My Calendar Get Directions
:: SAVE THE DATE! Saturday March 14, 2020 ::
*** SILENT AUCTION * LIVE AUCTION * DINNER * DRINKS FOR SALE * DESSERTS ***
BRIGHT NIGHT - West Portal Spring Auction, our biggest fundraising event of the year, is an opportunity to come together to celebrate and support our school. Enjoy the luxury of bidding on auction items without distractions, while you mingle and enjoy delicious food and drinks.
- When? Saturday, March 14, 6:00-10:00pm
- Where? Armenian Apostolic Church, 275 Olympia Way, SF 94131
Tickets: $40 before March 1, $50 after March 1
- Ticket includes dinner, and childcare*
- Free drink ticket for each guest who arrives by 6:45pm, additional drink tickets available for purchase
- Live Auctioneer!
- DJ and dance party
- Bright attire encouraged!!
* Free Childcare for children 5 and over:
- Sign up for childcare when you purchase your ticket online. First come first served - limited spots
- 6-10pm, check in begins at 6pm at West Portal School
- Pick up no later than 10:00pm
- Pizza and snacks provided - courtesy of Goat Hill Pizza and GoGo Squeez.
- Kids should bring their own water bottles
- No children under 5
- If your child has special needs, please let us know and will do our best to accommodate
- When you order your tickets, please note your child's name and age, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Become a Sponsor
Place your company's logo on our site that links back to your own web page and you could develop new business. We can track how often your logo is viewed and clicked to see just how many people are accessing your site.