- Artezin Winemaker Dinner Party and 2 Cases of Wine
- Ridge Vineyards- 3L Geyserville 2006 Zinfandel
- Rombauer Vineyards - Set of Magnums - 2013 Zin & 2013 El Dorado Zin
- Sonoma Six Pack
- HOT LOT! Napa Valley 4 Bottle Set from Robert Biale Vineyards and Beekeeper Cellars
- Napa Valley Trio
- Dry Creek Vineyard - Etched 3L 1999 Reserve Zinfandel Dry Creek Valley
- Rued Vineyards - Vertical of Estate Dry Creek Valley Zins & Gift Card
- Renwood Winery - 2013 Single Vineyard Zinfandel Vertical
- Grgich Hills Estate - 3L Etched 2010 Miljenko's Napa OVZ
Online Auction Open! Let the Bidding Begin!
The Spring Zinfandel Auction by ZAP is now open. The auction will run from May 26, 2016 to June 5, 2016, with proceeds going to Zinfandel Advocates and Producers in order to advance public knowledge of and appreciation for American Zinfandel and its unique place in our culture and history. Auction items range from unique wines, event tickets, ZAP memberships, and winery experiences. So, tell your friends, family, community. Let the bidding begin!
Make Your Bid to Support America's Grape- Zinfandel!
Now is your chance to not only get great Zinfandel for your cellar, but to do it knowing you are helping support our organization and mission.
Through the Association of Zinfandel Advocates and Producers (ZAP), Zinfandel enthusiasts study and celebrate the Zinfandel grape, connect with one another, and educate the public about Zinfandel’s place in America’s history and culture. A 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, ZAP was founded in 1991 at a time when Zinfandel was the underdog with a cause. A small group of passionate winemaking pioneers and Zinfandel lovers joined to create a movement that would elevate the understanding and status of Zinfandel wine – rightfully establishing it among the premier varietals of the world.
Just as Zinfandel differentiates itself with approachable yet unmistakable flavors that provide a discerning sensation for the palate, ZAP and its members create a dynamic community in pursuit of a bright and distinctive future for America’s heritage wine.
AUCTION WATCH: Featured Items