Making a cash donation to Manhattan Country School is a great way to support our fundraising effort. We greatly appreciate any donation you are able to make.
Manhattan Country School's mission-based commitment to economic, racial and cultural diversity and educational equity is sustained through a sliding-scale tuition policy which enables families to pay tuition based on their means. Approximately 70% of the school's operating expenses are covered by income from tuition. The remaining 30% comes from the MCS Fund, fundraising events including Farm Festival and facility rentals.
Farm Festival revenue supports general operating expenses including faculty and staff salaries, benefits and professional development opportunities, educational supplies for classrooms and facility maintenance.