Woodland Star Benefit Auction 2016 - Casino Royale
We are pleased to announce our annual fundraiser dinner, dance and auction themed, Casino Royale! Join us for a classy evening of cocktails, wine, appetizers, silent and live auctions, dancing and fundraising for Woodland Star Charter School. You will also be WOWed by our WOW (Woman of Waldorf) ladies and their special themed show.
The proceeds will help us fulfill our mission of educating over 240 children annually to become creative thinkers ready to positively influence the world around them.
- Advance registration is required.
- Tickets are $75 per person by February 17th and $85 per person from February 17th - February 25th.
- Doors open at 5:00 pm when silent auction begins.
Catering provided by Alex's Catering.
Meal options below:
- GRILLED DOUBLE-CUT PORK CHOP: Smoked apples & cider reduction, mashed sweet potatoes with braised red and green cabbage slaw.
- GRILLED FILET OF FRESH RED SALMON: with crisp artichoke and Maui onion galette, citrus crème fraiche, Spring asparagus with lemon butter drizzle, spicy mango papaya salsa.
- MUSHROOM RISOTTO: Wild mushrooms in a house made vegetable stock with shaved parmesan.
Everyone has a nice dress or suit in their closet that they’d want to be able to wear more often. This could be the night!!!
~Swanky black tie or your favorite Bond character!!