Don ‘t let the elegantly shaped tubes and refined butting profiles fool you into thinking the Titus Rockstar 29 is bred for a life of quiet leisure—this good-looking bad boy is made to roll hard, roll fast and roll long. Over just about anything in its way. From roots and rocks, to ravines, ruts and roadkill, there’s just no stopping the Rockstar once you set those big ol’ 29” wheels in motion. For those rare occasions when you simply must arrest your momentum, Titus has spec’d the fabled Avid Elixir CR hydraulic disc brake, front and rear. With gold-toned Cobalt wheels, handlebar, stem, grips and seatpost from crankbrothers, and SRAM X0/X9 drivetrain, the dreambikes edition Titus Rockstar 29 is a race-ready XC rig that’ll have you giggling like a groupie before you finish your first ride.
• Brand new design, featuring 100mm of travel
• Hydroformed top tube and down tube with optimized butting profiles
• Oversized, tapered headtube flares from an 1 1/8" headset bearing to a 1.5" bearing for razor sharp handling
• The flowing tube shapes and unique butting profiles have been optimized through extensive FEA analysis and simulated load testing New Full Carbon Construction Swingarm.
• The all-new seat stay features a full carbon dropout, carbon yoke and new s-bend shaping for enhanced heel clearance
• Integrated, stainless steel chain suck shield
• Made in the USA