Escape to one of the world’s finest luxury resorts – The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel.
The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel premiered as the first luxury resort along coastal Orange County. Today, the resort boasts a newly re-imagined vibe, services and spaces, yet still occupies its perch atop 150 foot bluff featuring cascading views of the Pacific Ocean. The resort is the premiere destination for travelers who desire a playful approach to Southern California luxury. Located half way between Los Angeles and San Diego, the surfside retreat awakens guests’ senses with its unique ocean-front setting and remarkable service heritage. Over the years, the resort has been the recipient of many awards, but is proud to boast its AAA Five Diamond status for the 27th consecutive year.
Your stay at The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel includes the following:
- 3 Nights for 2 in a Pool/Garden View Guestroom
- Unlimited in-room high-speed Internet access, wireless and hard-wired
- Monday through Friday newspaper delivery
- 24-hour computer access in The Private Business Centers
- Full access to The Fitness Center, showcasing a full array of fitness machines and free weights
- Complimentary daily yoga and Pilates classes in the Gazebo overlooking the Pacific ocean
- Use of the tennis courts, tennis rackets
- Preferred golf Tee-times at Monarch Beach Golf Links, including shuttle service and golf bag storage
- Complimentary beach shuttle service
- Beach chairs, beach umbrellas and body boards for the beach
- Valet parking
For more information on The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel please visit www.ritzcarlton.com/laguna
This offer can not be applied towards discounted room rates, packages, special promotions, or group reservations. Blackout dates and restrictions apply; limited weekend availability. Valid through November 21, 2012.
Bidder is responsible for Shipping and Handling fee of gift certificate, which will be added to the winning bid amount. Items will be shipped from Ocean Futures Society in California via USPS and billed at standard industry rates. Shipments originating at Ocean Futures Society are carbon neutral. (If shipment is international, Bidder will also be responsible for any customs fees.)
Please note that 70% of the donation will be going to Ocean Futures Society and 30% will be going to The Ritz-Carlton Community Footprints Fund (a 501C3 non profit organization)