WACO Classic "Great Lakes" Biplane Purchase Slot
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- Opening Bid
This auction item is for a down payment (slot) on a new Great Lakes, with a maximum value amount of $2000 towards the purchase of Waco's new Great Lakes biplane. The AOPA Foundation will receive the funds for the auction item and winning bidder will work directly with Waco for purchase of this aircraft.
The Great Lakes biplane Model 2T-1A-2 will have extraordinary handling attributes and top-notch instrumentation. This thrilling biplane will include:
- 180 HP Lycoming AEIO-360-B1G6 Engine
- Hartzell Constant Speed Prop
- JPI EDM 930 Integrated Electronic Engine Instrumentation
- Hooker Aerobatic Seat Belts
- Inverted Fuel and Oil system
- Numerous updates and improvements
The base price is set at $245,250.
For more information and to view Waco's Purchaser/Seller agreement visit http://www.wacoaircraft.com/great-lakes/
(Images provided by Waco Classic Aircraft)