Cruise through Tahiti and the Society Islands aboard the m/s Paul Gauguin in 2013 - YOU choose the dates!
You and one other guest will enjoy a 7-night cruise through Tahiti and the Society Islands aboard the award-winning m/s Paul Gauguin!
A week is all it takes to escape to paradise. To explore the stunning garland of islands that are the certerpiece of every Guaguin itinerary. And to soak in the balmy weather, warmhearted culture, and easygoing lifestyle of Polynesia.
A week is all it takes. But the memories last a lifetime!
Your cruise aboard the m/s Paul Gauguin includes the following:
- Oceanview "Window Stateroom" accommodations (non balcony)
- All onboard gratuities
- All meals
- Complimentary beverages, including select wines and spirits, soft drinks, bottled water, coffee and tea served throughout the ship (premium spirits are additional)
- In-suite mini-bar replenished daily with soft drinks, beer and bottled water
- State-of-the-art retractable Watersports Marina
- Optional onboard dive program
- Onboard lecture program
- Two elegant restaurants and one pool-side grill, all with open-seating dining
- Well-being and vegetarian selections and special dietetic menus upon request
- WiFi hotspots throughout the ship
- Complimentary 24-hour room service
- Complimentary in-room dining
- Complimentary in-room movie channels and movies available
- Space to guest ratio of nearly 58 to 1, one of the highest of any ship serving the North American market
- Crew to guest ratio of 1 to 1.5
Day 1 Embark the m/s Paul Gauguin in Papeete, Tahiti (Society Islands)
Day 2 Raiatea
Day 3 Taha'a (motu Mahana)
Day 4 Bora Bora
Day 5 Bora Bora
Day 6 Moorea
Day 7 Moorea/Papeete (Tahiti)
Day 8 Disembark the m/s Paul Gauguin in Papeete, Tahiti (Society Islands)
You and your guest can choose from the following embarking dates in 2013 for your 7-night cruise:
- February 16
- February 23
- March 2
- March 9
- April 20
- May 4
- May 11
- June 1
- June 8
- July 6
- July 13
- July 27
- August 3
- August 10
- September 7
- September 14
- October 12
- October 19
- October 26
- December 7
This auction item is not transferable and does not include air or land arrangements, shore excursions or purchases of a personal nature while on board. Cruise dates MUST be confirmed through Paul Gauguin Cruises 45 days prior to embarkation. Land and air arrangements can be made directly through Paul Gauguin Cruises. (Information provided upon close of auction.)
Port, handling, fuel surcharge, security charges, goverment fees and taxes are not included and will be charged to the winning bidder in advance of departure (currently $89.00 USD per person).
Cruise must be taken prior to December 15, 2013. If winner fails to sail within the given timeframe then the cruise will be forfeited.
Berthing assignment is at the sole discretion of Paul Gauguin Cruises. An upgrade may be possible to purchase provided space is available but not gauranteed. Upgrades are not complimentary and can only be requested upon embarkation on the day of sailing.