Raising the bar (literally) for lift-assist carriers, the Thule Hullavator lifts up to 75lbs or 90% of the kayak's weight. The Hullavator features waist level, side-of-vehicle (versus overhead) loading/unloading for an easier, safer and less strenuous way to load and unload your kayak.
· Gas-assist struts lift and lower up to 75lbs or 90% of boat weight allowing for only 1 person to load and unload the kayak
· Waist-level, side-of-vehicle loading and unloading of the kayak (versus overhead) for greater convenience and safety
· Double-extending arms lower kayak by up to 40" for a faster loading and unloading
· 8-touchpoints of padded support provide maximum conformity and protection for your kayak
· Aluminum and double-coated steel construction for long, corrosion-resistant product life
· Carries 1 kayak and requires 1 person to load/unload
· Up to 2 carriers per vehicle (see Thule Fit Guide)
· Includes all straps to transport 1 kayak: 2 load straps with padded buckles and 2 ratcheting bow/stern ropes
· Accommodates kayaks up to 36" wide and 75lbs
· Compatible with Thule's One-KeyTM lock cylinders to lock the carrier to the rack (sold separately)
· Fits Thule rack systems or round bar systems only
Item will ship directly from NFCT offices to winning bidder.