MOLD 100 is the most effective mold elimination solution in the restoration industry. It is EPA registered and can be used as a:
• Disinfectant – for all types of odors including those from smoke, pet, and food.
• Algaecide – good for the walls of pools and boats
It is a patented, non-toxic, non-corrosive 2-part activation formula that eradicates contaminants and their odors by destroying them at their source.
MOLD 100 searches and destroys, fractures and breaks down the tough, outer shell of cell allowing for the agent to enter and eliminate the entire contaminant organism and destroy the toxins within. It does not encapsulate but eliminates contaminant cells so they cannot hide out or go dormant. It leaves a nontoxic residual barrier on the surface that prevents mold re-growth & the reoccurring of odors. It is ideal for water damage restoration, storm flooding, sewer back up and river flooding mitigation to eradicate germs, bacteria, mold and eliminate their odors.
MOLD 100 is nontoxic, biodegradable, non-corrosive and non-flammable. It safely degrades itself after the activation period to simply water and oxygen; no strange odors or oils left behind. It is ultimately effective, yet friendly to our environment.
You can fog, spray, or foam Mold 100 as the scope of work requires. We do not use toxic chemicals like alcohol, bleach, phenols, or botanical oils that could cause allergies. Our product leaves the surfaces clean and disinfected, without any sticky residue or odors, saving time and labor costs in the final clean-up and re-build phases. Using MOLD 100 will ensure you pass the mold clearance test the first time.
Basic Kit Includes:
• 2 Gallons Mold 100 – 1 gallon each Part A & Part B
• ULV Fogger – 120 Volts AC
• 3M Half Mask Respirator
• Protective Eye Goggles
• 1 Set of Microbial Vapor Acid Gas Filters
• 3 pairs of Nitrile Gloves
• Tyvek Suit and Hood
What is the nature of the decontamination product we use?
The product we use is inherently biodegradable, 3-part decontamination, disinfectant and deodorizing formula that includes ordinary household substances such as those found in hair conditioner and laundry detergent. It penetrates a microorganism’s outer coating and adds oxygen bonds to the protein chains of the DNA, destroying the microorganism. It is effective even in the presence of organic load, making the decontamination process quick and easy.
How can the decontamination product be applied?
As a liquid, fog or foam. A minimum wet contact time of 10 minutes is required, followed by a water rinse and wipe down. When using the product as a fog, the size of the room, level of contamination and number of surfaces will effect application time. After fogging a building or room, allow at least 8 hours before reentry. Follow label instructions for mixing, application and disposal. Follow local, state and federal agency guidelines for disposal of unused product and empty containers.
Has our decontamination product been tested?
Yes. It has been tested and proven effective in over ten years of US Military and third party laboratory testing. Blend-specific testing performed includes blend testing, product safety testing, material compatibility testing, biodegradability testing, shelf life testing, dermal and inhalation testing, EPA panel testing and Government life agent testing.
Is our decontamination product EPA registered?
Yes. Since our product destroys organic substances, it is technically categorized as a pesticide, and thus requires EPA registration for sale in the United States.
Is it safe to use our decontamination product on skin?
No, it is a skin and mucus membrane irritant, and is not approved nor appropriate for use on skin. Follow first aid instructions on label if skin contact occurs.
How do you know if decontamination is complete?
The only way to determine that a contamination is neutralized is to conduct sampling operations. This procedure should be conducted by personnel trained in sampling techniques. A certified laboratory must analyze biological samples to verify results.
What are the benefits of using our decontamination product compared to other formulas?
Our product is more versatile and effective against a wider range of microorganisms than other commercially available products. It contains surfactants that allow it to reach and encapsulate contamination in pores and hard-to-reach places. The fact that it is an oxidizer as well set it apart, as microorganisms such as mold spores cannot develop resistance against an oxidizer. Most commercial disinfectants target 1 or 2 substances, while our product has been independently tested against a wide array of bacteria, viruses and molds.