Camp Cody is a premier traditional New England summer camp founded in 1926. Cody’s campers and staff attend from across the USA and a dozen other countries.
$1,850 Gift Card, to be used towards the purchase of a 2-week session only available for Session 1 (June 23 - July 6) and Session 4 (August 4 - August 17). Total price of a 2 week session is $3850
Gender: Boys or girls
Ages: 7 – 15
- Only to be used towards the purchase of one session.
- No other discounts apply when using this gift card
- One Gift Card allowed per camper
- Not valid for currently enrolled campers
- Valid for new Camp Cody families only
- Session enrollment based on availability. Not available for Session 2 (July 7 - July 20) or Session 3 (July 21 - August 3)
- No expiration date; can be used for any upcoming summers
Families will owe $2,000 to Camp Cody (including the $500 registration fee due at time of registration/enrollment), upon redemption of Gift Card.
Camp Cody is a premier boys and girls New England summer camp in continuous operation for nearly 90 years. Nestled on the sandy beaches of beautiful Lake Ossipee in the White Mountains of New Hampshire, Cody offers a summer experience rich in fun, friendship, learning, and adventure.
Camp Cody has created a fun-filled and positive atmosphere in which campers can develop the many facets of their unique and individual potential. In addition to 30+ activities and 20+ trips, each day campers focus on improving one or more of the camp's Core Activities (tennis, swimming & water skiing). Whether they’re getting up on skis for the first time or perfecting a serve, campers receive individualized instruction from staff who work to develop, improve, and inspire a love of these life-long skills.