Johannesburg, South Africa
Each package includes:
* 6 days and 6 nights luxury accommodation for two people at Hemingway-style Tents, Heritage Safary Game Lodge, or Zulu Nyala Game Lodge. These luxury facilites are situated in the heart of Zululand and St. Lucia/Sodwana By Marine reserve -one of the riches wildlife conservation regions in Africa, namely Hluchluwe and Kwa Zulu Natal.
Includes: Full board, which is three delicious meals per day, prepared by our finest chefs.
Two Game Viewing activities per day, guided by our professional game rangers in open-game viewing vehicles, on Zulu Nyala Game Reserve (the filiming location of "I dreamed of Africa".)
This donation is valid for 2 years from the auction date.
It does not include airfare, transfers, side trips, personal beverages, gratuities and phone calls.
The Zulu Nyala package is non-transferable and non-refundable.
$4 shipping fee
Luxury and leisure are the watchwords at the magnificent hilltop Zulu Nyala Game Lodge, where the stone architecture blends the nostalgic charm of colonial Africa with the earthy tones and textures of Zululand’s magnificent ethnic heritage.
With panoramic views from its hilltop setting, the lodge sets the tone for a magical experience, whether you choose exploration of the bush and surrounding areas, or hibernation in your beautifully appointed room or by the cool sparkling pool. There’s a stunning view from the bar area, and when you tire of feasting your eyes, you can indulge your palate with Zulu Nyala’s abundant and African style cuisine.
• 53 Fully Air-conditioned Rooms
• Stunning Swimming Pool Area
• Games Room
• Craft and Curio Centre
• Tennis Court
• Fully Equipped 250 Seater Conference / Function Room
• Conference/ Team Building Breakaway Rooms
• Ideal Bush Wedding Venue
• Quarry Venue
• Popular movie and film location (I dreamed of Africa was one of the major movies shot on location at Zulu Nyala.)
The informational/reservation package will be mailed within 3 weeks.