Looking for a little Disney Magic for you and the family? Want some space to spread out, yet want the features of a resort?
Take a good look at the reviews from the Worldmark Orlando Resort!
Bidding starts at less tha $100 night for a 3 bedroom
WorldMark Orlando – Reunion offers every convenience you could dream of to give you and your family the ultimate vacation. Experience the many theme parks and shopping opportunities that Orlando has to offer, but remember one of the great advantages of staying at this gated community is that you also have access to all the amenities of the neighboring hotel, the Reunion Resort & Club – Wyndham Grand Resort.
Quickly discover that you don't need to leave the resort to find all kinds of fun. The award winning five-acre water park can be a wonderful retreat or a day of play with its pool, lazy river, slides and children's interactive area, or alternatively chill out at one of the many neighborhood swimming pools. Relax and rejuvenate in a unique setting at The Spa, a luxurious sanctuary offering numerous treatments using the finest botanical products. If you are the more active type, tee off at one of three signature courses designed by Arnold Palmer, Tom Watson and Jack Nicklaus, or improve your swing at the driving range. Kids will also have a blast at this resort! Kids Crew™ offers a variety of recreational programs for ages 4-12 and The Hideaway caters for the 11 and older crowd with Wii®, Playstation®, video games and more at The Cove. The resort restaurants and casual dining eateries cater to every member of the family. Whether you are looking for a snack by the pool, a romantic dinner or just want to enjoy the spectacular Disney firework show from the rooftop pool bar, this resort has you covered.
- Resort offers an on-site shuttle for guests' usage when going to locations on the resort property (hours vary)
- Amenities hours may vary seasonally
- There is a nightly refundable deposit required at check-in. The first night is $60 and each subsequent night is $50.
- Some Florida roads require a toll paid by coin, cash and/or toll by plate.
- RV and trailer parking is unavailable on resort property.
- Transportation services to theme parks and entertainment available for an additional fee