St. Lucia, the "Little Hawaii" of the Caribbean
Spectacular sightseeing including the dramatic Pitons twin coastal peaks.
Certificate Winner is provided "room only" accomodations for up to two rooms for 7 nights (double occupancy). The price of this item does not include the mandatory supplemental fee of $115 per person/per night plus 8% government tax. A minumum $300 per person deposit is required to reserve your stay and final balance is due 45-days prior to arrival.
The supplemental fee includes: All meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner & snacks) all beverages including alcohol (name-brand liquors, hose wine by the glass, Caribbean beers, tropical coolers & soft drinks by the glass) welcome cocktail upon arrival, daily activities and entertainment, swimming pool and loungers, non-motorized watersports (windsurfing, snorkeling, paddle boarding, kayaking, Hobie Cat sailing, pedal boating and Sunfish sailing) tennis with equipment, use of fitness center, all gratuities and service charges.
St. James's Club, Morgan Bay resort is a vibrant, colorful, and relaxed resort on the island of St. Lucia. Distinguished by its romantic waterfront setting just minutes from the world-class Rodney Bay Marina, Cap Estate Golf Course, and the capital city of Castries, there's never a lack of activity when staying at St. James's Club-Morgan Bay.
Set amid 25 acres of lush hillside gardens tucked into a private cove on the northern coast of St. Lucia, this all-inclusive beachfront resort features 345 well-appointed guest rooms and suites offering stunning ocean and tropical garden views. From the gorgeous beach to a live volcano, the sites and adventures are limitless. Plenty of room for downtime as well - the resort hosts expansive pools with a swim up bar, a full-service spa, and the authentic charm of one of the Caribbean's most beautiful islands.
The price of this item does not include the mandatory supplemental fee of $115+ tax per person, per night based on double occupancy. Additional peak season surcharge of $100 per person, per night applies Dec 21 - Jan 2 & Feb 7 - 21. The supplemental fee includes:
- All meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner & snacks) all beverages including alcohol (name-brand liquor by the glass), daily activities program and entertainment, non-motorized water sports, tennis, use of club's fitness center, all gratuities and service charges.
- Guests may upgrade to a higher room category for as little as $40+ tax per room, per night.
- Air transportation is not included
- Air transportation must be purchased in conjunction with final confirmation of stays. Dec 21-Jan 2 & Feb 7-Feb 21.
- Reservations are subject to availability.
- The 'Book By' expiration date is December 20, 2018.
This item was donated by: