Travel To/From US 48, Alaska, Canada, Caribbean, Mexico, Central America
Booking class – K
Cabin – Ecomony
Effective Dates: 12/1/2017-12/1/2018
Terms and Conditions
- This certificate is valid for 2 roundtrip ticket. If issued for one-way travel, any unused portion will be forfeited.
- Offer valid only on flights operated by United or operated by other airlines and branded “United Express.” Otherwise, not valid on flights operated by other airlines, such as United-Marketed code share and Star Alliance flights.
- Itinerary must be a published fare routing.
- All travel must be completed by the expiration date listed under authorization details. Extension of the expiration date not permitted under any circumstances.
- Open jaws are permitted.
- Stopovers and circle trip combinations are not permitted.
- Open tickets are not permitted.
- United reserves the right to limit the number of seats available for travel in conjunction with this offer.
- Customer is liable for all applicable taxes, fees and surcharges.
- MileagePlus miles will not be awarded.
- Space-available upgrade certificates may be used on day of departure provided all terms on the upgrade are met. All upgrades, including MileagePlus and purchased are not permitted.
- This certificate may not be used in conjunction with any other award, discount or offer. Customer will be required to provide positive identification.
- This offer is subject to any government approval and is invalid where prohibited by law.
- This certificate is nontransferable and is void if sold or exchanged for compensation.
- In the event of flight irregularity, alternate travel will be provided in the indicated class of service (subject to availability on United flights. United assumes no responsibility for any expenses, or tax liability in conjunction with the use of offer and associated tickets(s) including, but not limited to expenses for accommodations, food or circumstances beyond the control of United.
- If you choose to ticket by calling United Reservations, please note that there will be a Reservation Ticketing Service Fee. Please advise the agent of your certificate number. Be prepared to provide the promotion code, certificate PIN, class and travel area application listed under the authorization details.
- Not eligible for denied boarding compensation.
- Should you need to reissue, refund or void a ticket after you’ve redeemed your PIN credit(s), you will not receive a redeposit of the redeemed PIN credit(s).
- United reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this offer without prior notice.
- United’s Contract of Carriage will be applicable to all travel undertaken, hereby.